Mr. Rainer's Solve-It Service
A downloadable game for Windows
On HJÖ, where hjörians live in symbiosis with raincoats,
you'll find Mr. Rainer's Solve-It Service.
„You've got a problem — we solve it.“
Mr. Rainer's Solve-It Service follows the story of ÜLAR, a newly recruited Solver with an empty stomach in a world without hunger. As his inner emptiness grows and Termination looms over the twelve Domes, the silent voices echoing in the minds of hjöriankind begin to take over.
Mr. Rainer's Solve-It Service is a post-horror cartoon text adventure. Main features include exploration through point-and-click sections, making choices to advance the story, unlockable lore collectibles and 8-bit minigames. The game features original soundtrack by Kai Engel and is fully illustrated by etherane with more than one thousand unique drawings.
The story has multiple endings.
The demo can be played here.
- Fully hand-drawn story: More than 1200 illustrations.
- Futuristic ambience: An original soundrack written by Kai Engel.
- Text adventure: Progress by reading and making choices.
- Hidden collectibles: Examine the images to find out more about the world of HJÖ.
- Multiple endings: Piece together the story by examining different outcomes.
- Minigames: Do mental arithmetics to restore your VALUE.
- Celebration of life: Follow ÜLAR on the path to successful self-improvement and life fulfillment.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: